- When using or registering on the Website, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Business Travel & Mobility Club (www.BTMClub.nl) and/or when using the BTMClub services, the User is informed and agrees to the collection and processing of personal data concerning him by the BTMClub.
- The person responsible for processing at BTMClub is Mrs C. van den Berg. She can be contacted as follows:Email: email@example.com
Nature of the data processed and objectives of the data processing
Nature of the personal data processed by BTMClub is or might be:
- the full name, legal address, billing address, email address, telephone number, and the function performed by the User within the company in which he carries out his professional activity, profile (buyer or supplier.)These data are collected when the User registers on the Websites and/or when registering for events and/or via email contacts;
- any information exchanged between BTMClub and the User, including by email, about the fulfilment of orders or contracts.
- To gain access to members-only resources and personalization features on the website, members and other users are asked to register and provide some limited information. This information is submitted voluntarily and is only used to assist in provision of the service and to enhance our products to our members. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details. This information is not sold nor distributed in any other manner.
- BTMclub makes member contact information available through the online BTMClub Membership directory, accessible to members and sponsor members only .
Objectives of the processing of personal data
The personal data are collected and processed by BTMClub for the following purposes:
- To advise (potential) members about upcoming events, fulfilment of registrations for events submitted by the User to BTMClub, including the issue and possible recovery of bills relating to services provided by BTMClub, online or offline;
- marketing, including the sending of an electronic newsletter;
- communication of promotional offers and the chance to participate in events;
Right of access, rectification and opposition
- Users whose personal data are processed by BTMClub may at any time and without charge demand from BTMClub access to the information relating to them that it holds. They have the right to request that any incorrect or incomplete information is updated or rectified. They may object to the processing of data relating them claiming just cause, provided that this does not make it harder for BTMClub to perform its obligations.
- In any case, the personal data are erased in the event that the User terminates his registration or at the latest on expiry of a period of 10 years from the date of the User’s last order/rgeistration.
Security and Privacy
- We respect the privacy of our members and visitors to our website. The data we collect is used only to help better serve our (potential) members and (potential) visitors of our events.
- BTMClub implements every reasonable means to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data it processes. These data will not be passed on to third parties other than BTMClub partners unless necessary for the provision of the service or product ordered by the User or if the latter has granted its consent to such a transfer or if such transfer is required by a judicial or administrative authority.
- The User declares that he has been informed of and gives his consent to other companies occasionally handling certain data when providing services of a technical nature that are intended to ensure the correct operation of the BTMClub Website and, in particular, order fulfilment by BTMClub.The personal data may thus be transmitted to financial intermediaries and agencies involved in these payment transactions.
- BTMClub collects and stores certain “visitor information” about visitors to its website, such as the domain name and host computer address from which they access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer used, the date and time of the visit and the URLs from which visitors reach the site.
- This browsing information is not linked with data that makes it possible to identify the User and is destroyed after a certain length of time.
- Browsing information is collected via cookies. A cookie is a file that is installed on the computer’s hard drive by a web page server; it does not allow the User to be identified, but records the browsing information of a computer on a site. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent browsing on the site and also to perform web analytics. BTMclub might use this information to analyse and measure the use of its site, inform its partners of the number of visits to its site and offer the User certain features. Browsers can be configured to reject cookies. The refusal to install a cookie may, however, make it impossible to access certain services and features of the Website, and Users declare that they are duly notified of such a restriction.
- The processing of the browsing information described in this section may be performed by third parties, such as the US company Google Inc. through its Google Analytics tool.
This privacy statement is updated on May 13, 2018 to comply with GDPR