ATTENTION- postponed from 15 Dec 2020 to Jan 26 2021 15.00-16.00 hrs.
TRUE OR FALSE?
Offline meeting and group bookings are…..
- Time consuming
- Risky due to cancellation terms, each contract requires again negotiating
- In need of a lot of manual work, calls, emails, modifying proposals for small changes
- While at the same time you should prefer to spend your precious resources on VIP and complex meeting requests, site inspections etc instead of typing emails behind a desktop.
Even before Covid-19, travel agents, hotels and meeting venues faced challenges in responding timely to meeting & event requests, adhering to SLA’s with customers, spending too much time getting group and meeting bookings confirmed. Meetings & Event requests are up till now mostly answered via the traditional RFP process. However, that traditional Meetings RFP Process is too time consuming for the 20st century.
Especially now in this time of crisis, the Travel & Meetings Industry faces all of these challenges and need to find ways to maximize services to customers with minimal human resources.
Let’s discuss together……
• How to change• How to save precious time and cost on human labour
• How Avoid robotic work done by great consultants and hospitalitists
• How can Meetings & Event Technology solutions help to overcome the challenges
Business Travel agents, hotels and meeting venues are invited to join the online discussion with Judith Huisman and Anne Beekman of Meetingselect. And get a sneak preview of their newly launched automation solution ‘ Instant Bookings for hotels and MICE solution for agencies’ that is developed by Meetingselect together with many different hotel chains and meeting centres.